Smartphone causes one more death

This is not the first time this has happened ... and the major cause of these deaths is leaving the phone charging in bed while sleeping. It is important to know that batteries are susceptible to overheating, so a swollen battery may burst upon charging, or a simple electrical discharge may cause the battery to explode. smartphone (or any other home appliance).

Falling asleep with the phone in your hand while charging can be a real danger. Unfortunately one smartphone exploded while being charged, and killed a young girl of 14 who fell asleep listening to music from headphones.

This case happened in Kazakhstan, but it could have happened to any of us who have the same habit of falling asleep with smartphone in hand while it carries.

About the Author

Degree in Secretarial and Business Communication

Comment

English EN portuguese PT
Copy link
Powered by Social Snap