1. Who is responsible for the processing of your personal data?
1.1 Your personal data are processed by Filipengine - Sistemas de Informação, Unipessoal Lda .. You can contact us by e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
2. What categories of personal data do we process?
2.1 When you fill out the contact form on our website, or contact us via email, phone, or social media, Filipengine collects:
- basic identity information you provide, such as name, e-mail address, address, telephone number;
- the content of your communication and the technical details of the communication itself (date and time, etc.);
- preferences in relation to receiving communications by e-mail, such as newsletters, advertisements, etc;
- electronic identification data, such as IP address;
- publicly available information on your Social Media profile and any other personal data you provide to us.
2.2 Whenever you leave us your business card or interact with us at fairs and events in which we are present, we will be able to collect:
- basic identity information you provide, such as name, email address, postal address, telephone number, the company you work for and your role (that is, when that information is provided or displayed on your business card) ;
3. For what purpose do we use your personal data?
3.1 Filipengine processes your personal data in order to provide in a personalized and efficient way the information, products and / or services requested through the website, e-mail, telephone, social networks and fairs and events.
3.2 Filipengine processes your personal data to communicate with you as a result of our contact at a fair and / or event, or as a result of your approach through the website, email, phone, or social networks.
3.3 Filipengine processes your personal data to perform statistical analysis, so that we can improve our website, our products and services or develop new products and services.
3.4 Filipengine processes your personal data to comply with legal obligations, or to meet any reasonable request from competent law enforcement officers or representatives, judicial authorities, agencies or governmental bodies, including competent data protection authorities. Your personal data may be transferred on Filipengine's own initiative to the police or judicial authorities as evidence, or if there are justified suspicions of an unlawful act or crime committed by you through your registration or use of the website, our social networks, or other communication established with us.
3.5 Filipengine may process your personal data to inform any third party in the context of a possible merger, acquisition of / by, or decision of that third party, even if that third party is located outside the EU.
3.7 Filipengine processes your personal data mentioned in clauses 2.1, 2.2 above for marketing purposes, that is, to provide targeted communications, promotions, offers and other advertisements from the selected company and partners. Filipengine will only send communications, promotions, offers, newsletters and other announcements by email, or other person-to-person electronic communication channels, if it has explicitly consented to receive such communications, newsletters and other announcements.
4. Why is our processing of your personal data legitimate?
4.1 For the processing of your personal data for the purpose described in clause 3.1, we ask for your consent.
4.2 The processing of your personal data for the purpose outlined in clause 3.4 is necessary to allow Filipengine to comply with its legal obligations.
4.3 The processing of your personal data for the purposes described in clauses 3.2, 3.3, 3.6 and 3.7 is necessary for Filipengine's legitimate interests, which are:
- be able to respond appropriately to your requests for information and other requests;
- communicate your personal data to our partners and to provide appropriate information;
- allow us to defend ourselves in legal proceedings;
- continuous improvements to the website, social media channels, products and services to ensure you have the best experience possible;
- keep our website, social networks and products and services protected from misuse and illegal activities;
- safeguard our commercial interests and needs in light of changing market conditions;
- marketing and promotion of our products, services, brands and successful global marketing of our products and services.
5. What are our quality guarantees?
5.1 Filipengine does everything possible to process only the personal data that is necessary to achieve the purposes listed under the processing purpose.
5.2 Your personal data are processed only for as long as is necessary for the purposes listed above, or until the moment you withdraw your consent to process them. Filipengine will un-identify your personal data when it is no longer needed for the purposes described in the purpose of the processing, unless there is:
- a primary interest of Filipengine or any other third party in keeping your personal data identifiable;
- a legal or regulatory obligation or a judicial or administrative order that prevents Filipengine from unidentifying them.
5.3 Filipengine will take appropriate technical and organizational measures to keep your personal data safe from unauthorized access or theft, as well as accidental loss, tampering or destruction. Access by Filipengine personnel or third parties will only be necessary and will be subject to strict confidentiality obligations.
6. What are your rights?
6.1 You have the right to request access to all personal data processed by Filipengine that belongs to you. Filipengine reserves the right to charge an administrative fee for several subsequent requests for access that are clearly presented as causing inconvenience or harming Filipengine.
6.2 You have the right to request that any personal data that is inaccurate be corrected free of charge. If a request for correction is made, such request must be accompanied by proof of the defective nature of the data for which the correction is requested.
6.3 You have the right to withdraw your previous consent, in accordance with clause 4.4, to process your personal data.
6.4 You have the right to request that your personal data be deleted, if they are no longer needed in the light of the purposes described above, or if you withdraw your consent to process them. However, it is necessary to keep in mind that a request for exclusion will be evaluated by Filipengine in relation to:
- Filipengine's superior interests, or of any other third party;
- legal or regulatory obligations, or administrative or judicial orders that may contradict such exclusion.
Instead of deleting, you can also request that Filipengine limit the processing of your personal data if and when: (a) contest the accuracy of that data; (B) processing is illegitimate; (C) the data is no longer needed for the purpose described above, but you may need it to defend yourself in legal proceedings.
6.5 You have the right to object to the processing of personal data if you can prove that there are serious and justified reasons related to your particular circumstances that justify such opposition. However, if the intended processing qualifies as direct marketing, you have the right to object to that processing free of charge and without justification.
6.6 You have the right to receive, in a structured format, commonly used and machine-readable, all personal data you have provided to us.
6.7 If you wish to submit a request to exercise one or more of the rights listed above, you can send an email to email@example.com for all matters relating to the rights of data subjects. An email requesting the exercise of a right should not be interpreted as consent to the processing of your personal data beyond what is necessary to deal with your request. Such a request must clearly indicate and specify which right you wish to exercise and the reasons for doing so if necessary. It must also be dated and signed and accompanied by a scanned digital copy of your valid ID card, proving your identity.
Filipengine will promptly inform you of the receipt of that request. If the request is valid, Filipengine will notify you as soon as possible.
If you have any complaints about the processing of your personal data by Filipengine, you can always contact us through the email address mentioned in the first paragraph of this clause. If you remain dissatisfied with Filipengine's response, you are free to file a complaint with the competent data protection authority, that is, the data protection authority of the country in which you reside.